Delivering performance driven integrated logistics solutions Best Roadways Ltd core operations are centered around delivering PAN INDIA road logistics solutions. It excels at carrying both import and export consignments and today serves customers by handling goods like light carton loads of 25-35 kgs each. It also caters to goods packed in barrels, bales or palletized cargo. BEST mobilizes over 5000 tonnes of cargo every day, 365 days per year. Numbering 850 (as of April 2016), the company is THE LARGEST FLEET OWNER ON THE MUMBAI-NEW DELHI Freight Corridor and can offer its customers tangible advantages like competitive rates, virtually zero damage handling, cargo tracking, consistent service and more. Best Roadways also owns warehouses located at strategic port locations and places across India, now encompassing a total land mass of 2 million + sq feet.
BEST ROADWAYS BUSINESS DIVISIONS
- CONTAINERIZED CARGO OPERATIONS
- FULL TRUCK LOAD (FTL) / LESS THAN CONTAINER LOAD (LCL) OPERATIONS
- FULL TRUCK LOAD (FTL) / LESS THAN CONTAINER LOAD (LCL)
- BREAK BULK - HEAVY LIFT - PROJECT CARGO
- CUSTOMS-BONDED WAREHOUSING
- TRACK 'N' TRACE
- Offering factory stuffed container movement for 20 feet & 40 feet flat bed / low bed trailers
- Offering handling of normal, time bound and ultra-time bound export/import laden consignments
- Normal export division for handling export laden consignments
- Express export division for handling time bound export deliveries
- Super express division for ultra time bound deliveries of 28 hours
- Import and express division for handling import laden consignments
- 3PL contracts
- ODC – COMMODITIES - PROJECT RELOCATION
- Transshipment warehousing for export stuffing
- Customs bonded warehousing for import de-stuffing
Vehicle Tracking System for real-time data on the location of the truck which is powered by Google Maps.
Best Roadways has its own dedicated fleet maintenance and repairs workshop spread across 10 acres of land - equipped with Indian Oil diesel pumps, weigh bridges, dedicated team of monitoring experts and engineers providing for continuous monitoring of the location of the trucks on a 24/7/365 basis.